Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I've finally done it...

I have finally started a blog! It's been something I have been thinking about doing for awhile now but never got around to doing. My goal for the new year is to stay motivated and finish things I start so I will hopefully be updating my blog about our lives and my crafty projects a couple times a week.

With the holidays over and moving finally completed we can finally get back to our normal busy life. The holidays were great and it was so nice to get to spend time with Byron's side of the family and get to know them better. All of his sisters, plus our brother-in-law and nephews came to Utah for Christmas and were here for an entire week. Although I had to work most of the time we got to spend 3 days together with our trip to Boise. Once Christmas was over it was on to moving. I DO NOT LIKE MOVING! The packing and the actual moving of boxes…blah it’s awful. Luckily we have some awesome friends who came over on New Year's Day to help us move all of our stuff and it only took about 2 hours (we would still be moving had they not helped). Thanks guys! We love you! We are getting all settled into Byron's parents house, dogs and all (thank you so so so much to the Marshall's for letting us crash at their place for a few months while we get back on our feet).





Much Love,

Danielle Marie


No comments:

Post a Comment