Wednesday, January 13, 2010

1 Year

I can't believe that Byron James and I have already been married for a year! It's crazy to think about after everything that has happened, both losing our jobs while trying to adjust to being married. We made it through and this last weekend we celebrated by going to Ruth's Diner and then to see Sherlock Holmes. I finally got around to getting Byron James a 'real' wedding ring (many of you know what happened with the wood one) and also a TomTom. On Friday he had flowers sent to my work and then Friday night we were out to eat with his parents and I was, as usual, making a list of things that needed to get done the next day. He had to stop me and say 'before you go making all these plans you have a massage at 11 tomorrow morning.' I was so excited because my back/shoulders have been killing me recently due to the stress I put on myself. On Saturday I woke up ran some errands and then Byron James dropped me off at my massage, and when he came back to pick me up he handed me a new ipod! Flowers, massage and a new iPod...I love you Byron James! We were supposed to be in Seattle this last weekend for our anniversary but plans change and now we will be going Feb 5-8, and I can't wait!! That's all for now and I am still hoping to post more frequently on here but lets just be honest that might never happen.



Much Love


p.s. I also started violin lessons this weekend! The last couple years I have really wanted to start playing an instrument and now it's finally happening. I'm so excited to learn and I have to say thanks to my awesome teacher Meredith Salas and also my bestie Jamie Jo for letting me borrow one of her violins.

No comments:

Post a Comment