Friday, March 16, 2012

Under the sink.

As I was typing the title I started singing the Little Mermaid song Under the Sea. 

This was a quick little project that I did a couple weeks ago and it is FAN-TASTIC!

The total cost was about $8.00 and it took me maybe 45 minutes to finish.


Here's what you will need:

Vinyl Tiles - I got mine at Home Depot for about $1.08 each
Knife
Straight Edge
Measuring Tape
Pen


1. Start with the center tile and measure where it will need to go. If you have to make a cut, like I did, measure for that and cut it. 


2. Before you stick any of them down or take off the paper backing notice which way the arrows are pointing. It is important that all the tiles are installed the same way.


3. Take the paper backing off and stick it down.


4. Repeat for the remaining area.


BAM! You're done! How easy was that?! Now you have an easy to clean, and much nicer to look at under the sink area. Plus the edges won't peel and get all icky. 

No comments:

Post a Comment