Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter.

I hope everyone had a lovely Easter. 

It didn't even feel like Easter to me, just another Sunday, except husband and I dressed up (I may have convinced him to wear a bow tie, it was darling). 

There wasn't a big Easter dinner, our family wasn't together for maybe more than 30 minutes, plus the weather was extra gloomy that day. We went to the early church service and when we got home there were 150 cupcakes waiting to be frosted. Like I said, just another Sunday. 

Husband made out nicely in the gifts department. Actually not even gifts but this weekend in general was all about him. TONS of new clothes, he is all set for summer now, 2 new PS3 games, new books, shoes...and the list goes on. He didn't get me anything but I am 100% ok with this because I will just go buy goodies for our home and call it my present AND there is a new wedding ring in my future. I AM SO SO EXCITED. I know it's just a ring but the moment I saw it I fell in love. 

I have been working like crazy in my shop because next week I have a photo-shoot for my catalog (EEP!) and I will be doing a desert table next weekend for a business launch party. So much to do over the next couple weeks but it will be completely worth it in the end. 

First attempt at making "grass" with frosting.


Love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment