Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Busy Bee.

This week has been super busy. I don't know where my time has gone. I have so many orders (I'm not complaining I am over the moon about this) but sometimes I get overwhelmed.

This is only two of the 70 stacks that are in my shop of orders waiting to be assembled.


I decided that I needed a break so I headed out to TJ Maxx and now I really really can't wait until I build this and put my new extra adorable flamingo salt and pepper shakers on it. 


Sorry about the iPhone pictures I still haven't decided what kind of camera I want to buy, but I promise I'm getting there. 

BIG shop news is coming soon and I'm so so excited to share it. I finally feel like my little dream is coming 
true and I'm pretty much on cloud 9.

Hello to all of my new followers and I hope we can be friends!

Have a lovely evening. 

Much Love. 

2 comments: