Thursday, December 8, 2011

Motivation.

I'm finally starting to feel normal again, still have a hard time breathing but breathing is overrated right? Yeah, I think so too. Now I just need my motivation back.As I was staring at Christmas tree today (yes it all up and decorated and I will post pictures later) I decided that I want to start a tradition of taking a family picture in front of it every year. Well in order for that to happen I need to paint the wall and finish my curtains so tonight I will begin that process. Painting our little home has turned into a much bigger process than I first thought, which is why it's taken me forever and a day to begin. Here is the plan for tonight:

-Remove and replace old caulking
-fill holes
-clean walls
-start painting the trim

Fingers crossed I get it all done.

The following pictures have absolutely nothing to do with the above.

Last night I was going back looking through all of our pictures and it reminded me how much fun we've had together over the last 4 years. Oh. My. Goodness. I can't believe we been together for 4 years and married for 3. I love Husby so so much, all these pictures bring back the best memories.

New Years 2008
Our 1st wedding anniversary in Seattle
Husby's 25th birthday party
I found this gem on my camera months after it had been taken




No comments:

Post a Comment