Monday, April 16, 2012

Weekend Fun Times.

This weekend included:

Kitchen painting. 
Shelf painting.
Hook hanging. 
Baseboard replacing. 
Board games and drinks with friends. 
Lessons learned that tequila and I are not friends.
Sisters were here and once again no pictures taken. 

I see the light at the end of the kitchen tunnel (thank goodness) and maybe can have it all done by the end of next weekend. 

Hello blue wall
What started out as cleaning the baseboard soon turned into replacing the baseboard
I can't wait for my kitchen to be back in some kind of order
Thumb war
He is clearly happy about his picture being taken
Candice in her party hat 
I drew a card and had to have the top of the game box under my shirt the ENTIRE game. So uncomfortable.
I have no idea. 


No comments:

Post a Comment