Monday, February 6, 2012

Stepford.

Is it strange that I kind of want to live in Stepford, minus the whole creepy robot thing. To say that I love that movie would be an understatement, it's my most favorite of all time. The colors, the dresses, the houses, the tea parties, oh and the 4th of July festival. That movie just makes my heart smile and for some reason makes me all kinds of motivated to get my house in order and crafty projects done. 






On our long drive home from Washington I told Husby that if I had lots of money I would have my own town, and it would be like Stepford. That's about the time he told me that I couldn't pay him to live there. He doesn't even know what he'd be missing, because it would be amazing! 

When I have waaaay to much time on my hands these are the kinds of things I think about. 

No comments:

Post a Comment