Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Lately.

So much is going on right now and needs to be done I don't know where to start. 

Right now we are currently living in a little house attached to Husbands parents and it's fantastic. We have been on the fence about whether or not to move out but we have decided to stay until we are ready to buy our own house. This means it's time to start making this little place our own! I don't want to spend too much money because we won't be here for more than a few years but I do want to make it some place that I feel comfortable in. First step: switching out all of the furniture in the house for ours, which has been in storage. 

I'm really excited to get everything done and can't wait for this to feel like home. Here are some before pictures of what our place looks like. It's really blah and a 90's flashback but that's all about to change. I plan to show little projects that I'm working on plus before and afters and can't wait to see how it turns out. I know the holidays are the absolute perfect time to start this but I just couldn't wait! Here's hoping I finish before we move out. 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment