Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Montana.

Our quick trip to Montana was perfect.
We got to catch up with friends and help with the Smith's big day.
They got married at a ranch in Helena and it was BEAUTIFUL! Here are some pictures we took and I will share more once the photographer's come back. 


In other news... I have a new shop!!!!! **squeal** 
A big thanks to my Mother and Father in law because they totally surprised me the other night at dinner. I will be moving in this weekend and will share pictures once I've got it all set up.  I can't wait, there will be so much more room for activities (Stepbrothers, anyone?). 



Front of the party barn

The view from every direction

Signs I made for all of the cupcakes

Cute sign by Jacqui

Carrot Cupcakes on a new cake stand design

Me and Husby

No comments:

Post a Comment