Monday, November 29, 2010

Buttons.

I miss this lady and I wish we lived closer so that we could sit at our table and watch the people pass by.


I had a lovely Thanksgiving and long weekend. Husband and I watched all 6 Harry Potters and were planning on seeing the new one, until football and tattoos got in our way....maybe next weekend (sigh). This past weekend was extra productive, I finished my new wreath for the front door (I will share pictures tonight), made serious progress on new cake plate designs and even had all of my household chores done by Saturday. I'm getting more and more excited for the holiday season and my shop reopening but there is still so much to do! AHH! On Saturday a girl from church (who I would love love love to open a shop with one day) will be decorating the church building and I can't wait to share pictures. There will be evergreen branches, pine cones, birdies and lets not forget silver glitter. I'm really excited to see it all come together because I have been giddy with excitement since we started planning.


Much Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment