Monday, October 4, 2010

October.

It's finally fall! I love love love October and Halloween, it's pretty much my favorite time of year. I was out of town this last weekend so I need to get all of my decorations out and get to it. Husband finally decided on our costumes for this year, they will be super easy and fun. I really only have to make my costume, and I might not even have to do that. Sa-weeeet! So much is going on right now! I have 5 new cupcake tree/cake plate designs to get up in my shop plus a couple other new things I'm working on. Plus the October craftival is next weekend  and I don't have any product for that, *sigh* I need to get busy and manage my time.

Over the weekend we went to my parents to celebrate their 30th anniversary with our friends and family. It turned out really well and for once in my life I didn't wait till the last minute is start preparing everything. Oh and we finally took a family picture, I don't remember the last time that happened.




Much Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment