Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Done.

I can't believe that summer is gone, it feels like it was never here. Maybe that's just because I have been so busy with my shop, starting a craft fair, traveling and trying to make my house a home. Here is a quick update of what we have been up to this summer. In June I flew out to Atlanta to drive home with my bestie Jamie. It was 4 days full of fun, adventures and making the decision that I will not going go back to Kansas ever. EVER. I don't have any pictures but once I find them I will post them. For the 4th of July we went to Montana to visit with some wonderful friends that husband made while on Euro Train in high school.





 
    
We had so much fun and thank you to Jacqui and Russ for housing and feeding us! We love you guys!


Much Love

No comments:

Post a Comment