Monday, May 31, 2010

Finally!


I have finally finished some of my cake plates that are going to be a part of my Etsy shop and I couldn't be more excited. I have one more to finish and then its on to cloth napkins and table runners. Earlier this month I applied to be in Craft Sabbath, but unfortunately was too late and will have to wait until July to participate. I was bummed about not getting in but thats ok because I have time to build up my stock and also get my Etsy shop up and going. Here are the cake plates that I have finished so far and that are now getting their pictures done by our good friend Justin Applegate!! Thank you so much Justin, we love you!!









Every cake plate will be in 7 different colors so I need to kick it into gear so I can finish everything before July 11.


Much Love, 

No comments:

Post a Comment