Tuesday, April 13, 2010

What's next.

I seem to always have about a million different things going on and while I'm trying to figure out how to get those done I think "gee what else can I add to my to do list." Right now, at this very moment, I have about 13 unfinished projects just waiting for me to finish, but with work, exercising, violin and husband filling up my social calendar I can never seem to find the time. Today while at work I was trying to plan out my weekend and what I would like to accomplish, I began thinking about how I would love to build something like this. Now I don't have a proper shop and I only have a handful of tools, but I spent most of my day coming up with ways to get around this shopless/tooless problem. After spending time looking at different pictures on the internet I have decided that maybe it's best to wait until summer, when I can leave my unfinished work outside without the fear of rain and snow. Well now that, that's settled (and by settled I mean I will start thinking about it again tomorrow and trying to make it happen) back to the other 12 projects I am trying to get done. I am working hard to get my Etsy shop up and going but its proving harder than I thought it would be, and on top of that I am trying to get everything done to be able to participate in a craft fair on June 6th.  I have bits and pieces of cake plates, recipe boxes, calendars, flour sack towels and everything else I'm planning to sell laying all over the place and can't seem to get a single one done. At this point I need to set a goal and just work on one project a week and try to complete it, and maybe that way I will finally get something finished. I am in project overload right now, I get so excited to start something and then lose interest and move to the next thing, such is life. Alright time get back to planning and list making. Oh and I also can't wait for this....




Camping. We are starting to collect all new camping gear and I absolutely can't wait until it's warm enough to head up the canyon for the weekend. July please hurry. 




Much, Love

No comments:

Post a Comment